"American Indian the FORGOTTEN MINORITY "







Monday, August 9, 2010

Blue Bonnets


These pictures are so beautiful to me. I don't remember where or who
they came from, but were sent to me
in an email and I kept them.

I wish I had the name of who took them so I could give them the credit for taking them and for how beautiful the pictures are.

I think blue bonnets are so pretty anyway, and to see just a field of nothing but the blue bonnets are so amazing to me, especially when no has tromped them down to take a picture of their dog or child in the middle of them.
 I mean who wants to see where all of beautiful flowers have been stomped to death in the pictures just to see a kid that's crying most of the time or a poor dog having to sit there just so the parent or master can get a picture of them? I for one don't, but that's just me I guess.

This picture here is my favorite, I think because of the blue bonnets and the Indian paint brushes together. I really like the Indian paint brushes, guess every since I was a little girl and saw my very first one. I also really like trees and with the beautiful flowers and the trees along with the fog laced thru-out, well I guess it does speak for itself!
I hardly ever see blue bonnets with very many wild flowers around them, especially red in color. Beside the Indian paint brushes being red, I think the red and blue are so pretty together.

No comments:

Post a Comment