"American Indian the FORGOTTEN MINORITY "







Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Northern Lights

I love the northern lights, I think they are so very beautiful and would love to be able to go and see them in person. I just wanted to add some of the pictures I found online of the northern lights and hope whom ever comes by my blog enjoys seeing them also.

The colors are so vivid and bright, the hues are just beautiful with patterns that the lights go into.

The greens and the reds in these two pictures show elements of the other shades of the main colors.







 This one you see the reds (pinkish really) trying to come up and  also see maybe very light yellowish/orange colors in the middle like coming up and moving out.

I think these pictures, well any pictures of the Northern Lights are so amazingly beautiful!
It just shows one more thing of beauty and another
totally AWESOME thing that GOD can and does do! (and I never use the word awesome in any form unless I am talking about God/Jesus Christ. To me that word is reserved only for him!)


The picture here to right not only has  more colors with the reds, and greens but you can also see the yellow and the white with touch of orange coming in at the bottom part. There is also a pattern outline in black in the middle coming up from the bottom and spreading out further to one side it seems like.




The pictures I did get off the internet when I was looking for pictures of Northern Lights, I pulled up the caches and these were some that were showing
among others. So I am not sure who took these and the credit goes to, but I don't think I am stepping on any one's toes by showing these beautiful pictures. If I am I am very sorry because I certainly haven't meant to.

No comments:

Post a Comment