"American Indian the FORGOTTEN MINORITY "







Thursday, December 2, 2010

Amazing photos of Storms/Tornados

 This is a wall cloud that has covered most of this city. (or neighborhood)
Would not want to see a tornado come out of this one.

  I definitely would not want to be standing at the end of that lighting strike. (WOW...WHAT A FEELING FOR SURE!) LOL
I like to watch lighting, it can be so beautiful with all of the different shapes it takes and how far it can go through the sky or down to the earth like it does. How several strikes can arm off of one big one at times and seems like it just takes up the whole sky. Of course being somewhere totally safe is something else again.




 I honestly don't know if this is a cloud bank/wall cloud or if it's the mouth of a tornado. It looks to me like the latter one for sure and it has a mighty BIG MOUTH OR TAIL which ever. At any rate it is very scary to me! This looks as if an F5 maybe or to me, but I'm not a weather person.


Now this one can and does speak for itself...this
tornado is HUGH and looks like something out of
a scary movie to me! I don't know which F classification this would be given, but it looks as if it would be at least an F4 I would think.


This cloud/storm came up while some sort of a school activity was going on. You would not have to tell me once that I needed to leave, I would already be gone...lol!



I do think all of these pictures are so amazing, and I did not take them but I think whom ever did, did a fantastic job of each one. This is what I would call being in the right place at the right time.
I hope you have enjoyed this photos, I like finding things like this and showing them to others, I know I don't get to see unusual, amazing, fantastic, weird, crazy or beautiful things that happens out in the world all the time unless someone is there to take a picture or to write about it. So I just thought I would let it be enjoyed by others also.




No comments:

Post a Comment