"American Indian the FORGOTTEN MINORITY "







Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First Snow in many years my way!






This is the first time it has snowed
in East Texas in many years,
especially like this.






I got between 8 and 10 ins. and had a blast
playing out in it.
My youngest son (36) finally came out to play with me in the snow. I kept bothering him so he gave in.




  





We went down to the cabin and I was hoping I would see some of the animals out in the snow but we couldn't get back to the back part so I don't know if any were out or not, but they weren't out in the upper part.
   





I have lived in areas where the snow was very deep and also when it snowed everything closed down
because you couldn't get any deliveries in or out! For three months no joke you couldn't get groceries or anything else, of course that was back in the late 50's and 60's but still I loved it.




If you have never lived in the places where it snows
you don't know what your missing. Yeah, there is
sometimes a lot of hassel that comes with it, but there is also a lot of beauty, and fun!

 But you get hassel when it rains alot to and have to
be out in it or the wind blowing an awful lot. I have
lived in all of the areas like this and ya learn to deal
with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment